hello!
abby here!
hmm, i just checked my world clock on the iPhone,
and guess the time at Sydney now,
its like 2.05am tmr.
hahaha.

sara is probably in lala land now,
dreaming of me.
hahaha..
(ego!)

hmm,
maybe i should change sara's blogskin while she's away, and give her a surprise when she's back.
that is if she doesn't come online when she's in Sydney.

maybe i will.
btw, i might volunteerily give up on my social life.

and,
i'm still not used to the fact that holidays have started,
to me its doesn't seem like a holiday,
i don't know.
its just like, i keep forgeting its holidays.
hiah...
this holiday will be one like none other.
because this year,
Gasichad and Balas were formed,
the bond we grew for each other,
is indescriblable,
and separation is just not an option,
its like a death sentence.

okay,
i'm done.

I LOVE YOU SARA!
LOVE YOU DEAR!


abby☆ @ 8:04 AM